Hi Eric, Thanks for looking into this. Eric S Fraga writes: > Trying to fix this is definitely beyond my ability unfortunately. I may > need to see how onerous it is to set the output type to css globally. Here's a simple fix, though I suspect Nicolas will have a more through solution up his sleeve. Of course, in org-html--build-head the mysterious :html-htmlized-css-url is required so you won't actually get any default colors, which is a bit boring in my opinion. I don't know if I'm misunderstanding :html-htmlized-css-url, a bug or something supposed to be set via a publish project. Rasmus -- This is the kind of tedious nonsense up with which I will not put