luke call writes: > On 02/02/16 00:23, Robert Klein wrote: [...] >> As your 'product' is >> not relevant to org-mode [....] > > I mentioned OM here only because I thought it of interest to > org-mode users, which it evidently was to at least two who thanked me, > and I answered their questions, in order not to be rude to them. I also thank you for that :-). For the time being, I use org-mode because of all the features it provides (clocking, reporting, literate programming, publishing, etc...). I implement a GTD-like workflow in it with an integrated pomodoro timer and it works like a charm. Nevertheless, org-mode is rather slow when my todo.org file becomes quite large (~20K lines). Also, it is a real pain to implement a tool that uses its information From in some other language than elisp. I have been trying for some time to implement a competitor of MobileOrg with python-for-android/kivy and the most difficult part is by far extracting the information out of the .org files. Actually, I am no fall-backing on a client/server approach in which emacs is the server, giving access to the org content. I still like a lot the liberty of the "plain text approach" of org-mode. It is VERY powerful, but it becomes a real problem when needing to use that power without emacs. I did not try onemodel yet, but it looks like it palliates those two problems. I will definitely take a look at it. Thank you again for sharing. -- Konubinix GPG Key : 7439106A Fingerprint: 5993 BE7A DA65 E2D9 06CE 5C36 75D2 3CED 7439 106A