On Saturday, 25 Nov 2017 at 13:18, Ken Mankoff wrote: > Hi Org list, > > I'm wondering if anyone else experiences LaTeX export skipping > sections. It appears to be related to no blank lines after code RESULT > blocks? Using emacs -Q on version 9.1.3. > > The following MWE does *not* export subsection "Two". It works for me both with the version noted in my signature (a few days old) and with the current version from git. I exported to text and subsection two was there in the export. -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.3-170-g51234f