Hello all, Not sure if this has changed at some point but I have recently noticed that when I invoke org-babel-goto-named-src-block, all entries that have source blocks become visible (or maybe all contents become visible) regardless of what was folded or not before invoking the command. I had the impression, maybe erroneously, that this did not happen before. There is nothing in the code for that function that indicates that this should happen so I wonder what controls this behaviour? It happens with emacs -Q as well so it's not me (I hope). thanks, eric -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.3-170-g51234f