* org dev repo?
@ 2017-12-19 10:36 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2017-12-19 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi

I have cloned successfully the devoloper version of org in the past via
http://orgmode.org/org-mode.git

Now it seem to need ages to pull

I tried according to http://orgmode.org/worg/dev/

git clone orgmode@orgmode.org:org-mode.git

But obtained
,----

| Cloning into 'org-mode'...
| Permission denied (publickey).
| fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
|
| Please make sure you have the correct access rights
| and the repository exists.
`----

So  this seems to be for people with write access. I just want clone the
actual master. Where is it?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer

* Re: org dev repo?
@ 2017-12-19 16:03 ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2017-12-19 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> Hi
>
> I have cloned successfully the devoloper version of org in the past via
> http://orgmode.org/org-mode.git
>
> Now it seem to need ages to pull
>
> I tried according to http://orgmode.org/worg/dev/
>

> git clone orgmode@orgmode.org:org-mode.git
>
> But obtained
> ,----
> |
> | Cloning into 'org-mode'...
> | Permission denied (publickey).
> | fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
> |
> | Please make sure you have the correct access rights
> | and the repository exists.
> `----
>
> So  this seems to be for people with write access. I just want clone the
> actual master. Where is it?

git clone http://orgmode.org/org-mode.git

still worked as of yesterday (albeit slowly: be patient).

--
Nick

* Re: org dev repo?
@ 2017-12-19 16:30   ` Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2017-12-19 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

   > Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

   > git clone http://orgmode.org/org-mode.git

   > still worked as of yesterday (albeit slowly: be patient).

Right, I really had to be patient.

* Re: org dev repo?
@ 2017-12-19 16:33   ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2017-12-19 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)