On Friday, 11 May 2018 at 13:15, Joseph Vidal-Rosset wrote: > Hello, > > I would be glad to get a configuration for an easy export from an org > file to an odt file. My problem is that this org file contains > mathematical formulae written for LaTeX export and also tables > (tabular). have you tried? tables work out of the box. maths equations work reasonably well if you use the mathml conversion. On Debian, I had to sudo apt install latexml and then use #+options: tex:t in the org file. Try and see what happens! -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.11-620-ga548e4