On 2019-06-19, at 21:19, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Marcin Borkowski writes: > >> The docstrings of =org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date= and >> =org-agenda-todo-ignore-timestamp= do not really tell what these >> settings are doing. They should (imho) emphasize that the former just >> omits from the global todo list all entries with at least one active >> timestamp (in the hedaline or the body), and the latter checks the first >> active timestamp which is not SCHEDULED or DEADLINE and compares it to >> today's date. >> >> It could also be mentioned in the manual. >> >> I have GNU papers for Emacs signed. If this is enough, I'd be happy to >> submit a patch. If so, what would be better: to patch only the >> docstrings or the docstrings and the manual. > > I would say the latter. Thank you. I only patched the doctsrings for now. If this is fine, I'll do a similar thing in the manual. WDYT? -- Marcin Borkowski http://mbork.pl