Hello all, most of my work now involves using quite large wide monitors and having the editing of src blocks open windows below is less convenient than splitting horizontally. I have added the option to split horizontally. See attached patch. However, ideally, I would like the option to specify a function as context matters: sometimes a vertical split is better, sometimes not. But implementing this was beyond my emacs-fu. Thanks, eric -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.4-379-g1b74ae