Hello, TEC writes: > Hello again, > > I thought I'd just bump this in the hope of a response, since in the > six weeks since my original email I haven't heard anything. > > Just to re-iterate the central question: > Bastien, would you be open to a website revamp? What are your > thoughts? > > As before, generally interested in thoughts on the idea :) > > Timothy. While we wait for Bastien and others to chime in, per your question in your original proposal email, if you have not seen it already, the repository containing the sources for the current Org website seems to be at . If you have some time, perhaps consider making a quick demo of one revamped page, to give folks an idea of what sort of changes you imagine? I think the overall design of the Org website is fine, but it could use well-thought out enhancements to make browsing around and discovering things easier. That said, I personally wouldn't be opposed to a bit of a revamp, if the site continues to work well without JS and continue to be accessible in text-based browsers (like EWW and Lynx).