Hi, By default, ox-html inlines most image links (such as png and jpg). However, this is currently not the case for webp. Webp is a image format introduced in 2010 by Google, which now has widespread adoption in mainstream browsers. I personally would like to use it because it has much better compression levels than the older alternatives. For more information on support levels, this site has a synopsis: https://caniuse.com/webp Since it has widespread adoption and support, I would like to propose adding it to the default filetypes ox-html inlines as images. A patch is provided below to do this. Let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions. Thanks for all your hard work, -Jay