Hi Ihor, > This sounds reasonable. We can change > [snip] πŸ‘ I’ll make a note in my draft then. >>> [Comments on headings and sections] >> >> This accords with my reading of the document and the way I’ve implemented things >> in OrgMode.jl (see ). > > One small clarification. The headline structure is actually > (headline (optional whitespace) (optional section) (optional repeat nester-headlines)) You may be happy to hear that your example seems to be interpreted correctly by OrgMode.jl, here’s the parse tree: β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€ β”‚ Org Parse Tree β”‚ Heading (This is a headline _without_ section, even though it contains some newlines) (empty) β”‚ Heading (Another headline) β”‚ Section β”‚ Paragraph β”‚ TextPlain β”‚ Heading (Next headline) (empty) └──── All the best, Timothy