Hello Michael, >>>>> Michael Eliachevitch writes: > Hello, I found a potential bug in org which I can reproduce with a > minimal configuration. > I added some org-capture templates purely for clocking into tasks > via the capture-menu. These capture templates are for things I > want to time-track but don't want to create a special entry for > (like eating and breaks), so I used the `plain' type with an empty > `""' template hoping it would clock into the given olp: > (setq org-capture-templates '(( "c" "clock into") ("cu" > "Unintended" plain (file+olp "~/org/clock_test.org" "Time sinks" > "Unintended") "" :clock-in t :clock-keep t :immediate-finish t) > ("ce" "Eating" plain (file+olp "~/org/clock_test.org" "Time sinks" > "Eating") "" :clock-in t :clock-keep t :immediate-finish t))) > My `clock_test.org' has the following headings: > * Time sinks ** Unintended ** Eating This is amazing. I have run into exactly the same problem. I was wondering whether to report it! Oh, and I can reproduce the bug with your ECM. Thanks for reporting it. Best wishes, Colin Baxter.