Hi Rudolf, > To make SVG work in Org Mode and LaTeX, one must: > > (1) add “-shell-escape” to “org-latex-pdf-process”: > > OLD: latexmk -f -pdf -%latex -interaction=nonstopmode … > NEW: latexmk -f -pdf -%latex -interaction=nonstopmode -shell-escape … > > (2) add the header line: > > #+latex_header: > > With these two changes, SVG images show in both PDF and HTML exports. > > Why does Org Mode not have this configured out of the box? I have just > spent 2 hours figuring it out, and someone else will have to figure it > out again sooner or later. For what consolation it may be, I have a plan to make this (and more) work OOTB while using the minimal set of packages needed. However, unfortunately I need more time to refine my changes into patches I’m happy with. All the best, Timothy