On 04 Dec 2022, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Jonathan Gregory writes: > >>> Contributions for other languages are also welcome. >> >> For Portuguese, I'd use the following: >> >> ("pt" "Arquivo" "N" "Data e hora" "Título" "Hora" "TODOS" "Hora >> total" "Hora do arquivo" "Resumo das horas em") > > Thanks! > Would you mind making a patch? > (I am asking because I can see that you did it in the past) Sure, patch attached. BTW there are some small differences between pt and pt-BR (Brazilian Portuguese). I speak the latter, so that's what I used. -- Jonathan