Alain.Cochard@unistra.fr writes: > Ihor Radchenko writes on Sat 11 Feb 2023 18:22: > > > We can indeed at such warning, but it will probably be not very > > helpful. > > I don't understand this. And isn't it better to have a more accurate > manual anyway? Sure. But I want to implement more generic feature. See the attached patch. > Also, this is another instance where 'C-h v' with the cursor on > 'org-fold-catch-invisible-edits' does not offer it right away in the > minibuffer. I am surprised since it does so in 9.5 (with > 'org-catch-invisible-edit'). The variable has been moved to a different file. C-h v not working is an Emacs bug.