On Sat, Feb 11 2023, Max Nikulin wrote: > On 09/02/2023 03:40, Leo Butler wrote: >> On Wed, Feb 08 2023, Max Nikulin wrote: >>> I am curious if it is possible to avoid duplication by e.g. using noweb. >> >> ... I am not aware of how to >> remove that duplication--all the examples I have found in the worg >> source do what I have done above. > > I have tried Recursive evaluation of code blocks! Of course! THANK YOU! > > For debugging of the inner src block it is necessary to swap escaping > with the outer #+begin_src. Yes, it should be possible to recursive edit in indirect buffers. I don't see how to do that. > I have not figured out how to add some text in between of the exported > source code example and its result. See the attached. You need to name a code block and manually insert the #+RESULT: stanza where you want the result put. Thanks to Max and Eric for their comments. I have incorporated the comments in the attached. Leo