Ihor Radchenko writes: > The patch looks good in general, but there is at least one test failing > when I run make test. May you please check? Inside `org-timestamp-split-range', there was an attempt to intepret a timestamp object with :type `active'/`inactive' and :range-type `daterange'/`timerange' which caused an error. Fixed by setting :range-type to nil before `(org-element-interpret-data split-ts)'. > Also, see the attached diff where I suggest some comments to explain the > code logic. Looks good to me, I just changed a note about `org-element-timestamp-parser' setting nil for end part if :type is `active'/`inactive'. That's not true. The actual behavior is that it sets end date/time to the same values as start date/time even if it's `active'/`inactive'. So here is the patch: