Ihor Radchenko writes: > Tshiung Han See writes: > >> 8am’s not going to work, sorry. But I really appreciate the offer, Corwin. >> >> I would be happy to host something that is more amenable for people in my corner of the world. But I must warn you that I’m *really* new to org-mode. >> >> That is, though I’ve been using it for a while, I use it to organize my lessons (I teach English) and other projects. >> >> I hope that’s OK. > > I do not think that there is any requirement about being “veteran” in > Org mode. The job of host is mostly making sure that the conversation is > not stuck - asking people to introduce themselves (or their Org mode > usage), encouraging people to ask questions or sharing something > interesting, looking after questions in chat, etc. > > Tshiung, what time and weekday would work best for your schedule? Mondays at 8pm (UTC/GMT+8) might be a good start.