"William Henney" writes: > Personally, I tend to just use the unicode characters directly in my > org file. This works quite well om the whole (see attached example). This is *very* nice. I attach the corresponding .tex source and a .pdf output. I used org-export-latex.el for this. I had to handle backslashes issues (hopefully this will be fixed in org-export-latex.el) and some unicode characters could not be printed: Unicode characters: ✧ ♥ ⊼ ⋓ ∡ □ ϑ ERROR: Package ucs Error: Unknown Unicode character 9829 = U+2665, I don't have any clue on how this could be handled...