Greetings! I am currently creating a website using org-mode, and I want images to float to the right. However, that leads to a problem that the outline container doesn't resize to contain the image (Attached is a screenshot). To force the outline container to resize, it would work to add "
" before the end of the last container as suggested here: http://csscreator.com/node/78. Is there any infrastructure in place to add something like this, or would I have to patch the code? Best Regards, Jan Seeger