* No indentation for all paragraph
@ 2009-05-11 13:47 Jan Buchal
From: Jan Buchal @ 2009-05-11 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode ml

Hello,

is it possible set for all document that all paragraphs will be without
indentation?

I have many headings with short text for example:

* level 1

first paragraph

Second paragraph

** level 1.1

first paragraph

Second paragraph

etc...

and I would like have all these paragraphs indented to the left without
a space

Thanks

thanks

--

Jan Buchal
Tel: (00420) 24 24 86 008

* Re: No indentation for all paragraph
@ 2009-05-11 13:57 ` Jan Buchal
From: Jan Buchal @ 2009-05-11 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode ml

    JB> Hello, is it possible set for all document that all paragraphs
    JB> will be without indentation?

    JB> I have many headings with short text for example:

    JB> * level 1

    JB> first paragraph

    JB> Second paragraph

    JB> ** level 1.1

    JB> first paragraph

    JB> Second paragraph

    JB> etc...

    JB> and I would like have all these paragraphs indented to the left
    JB> without a space

I mean for HTML or PDF export.

--

@ 2009-05-11 16:06   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2009-05-11 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Buchal; +Cc: Org-mode ml

Jan Buchal <buchal@brailcom.org> writes:

>     JB> and I would like have all these paragraphs indented to the left
>     JB> without a space
>
> I mean for HTML or PDF export.

To my knowledge, paragraphs are not indented by default in HTML.  If you
want to explicitely force indentation to be 0, use a style specification
like this:

  .p {text-indent:0;}

In PDF (as processed by LaTeX), indentation depends on the documentclass
you are using in the LaTeX source.

--
 Bastien

* Re: No indentation for all paragraph
@ 2009-05-11 17:12     ` Jan Buchal
From: Jan Buchal @ 2009-05-11 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: Org-mode ml

    B> Jan Buchal <buchal@brailcom.org> writes:
    JB> and I would like have all these paragraphs indented to the left
    JB> without a space
    >>
    >> I mean for HTML or PDF export.

    B> To my knowledge, paragraphs are not indented by default in HTML.

Yes, you are right. My problem is in PDF.

    B> If you want to explicitely force indentation to be 0, use a style
    B> specification like this:

    B> .p {text-indent:0;}

    B> In PDF (as processed by LaTeX), indentation depends on the
    B> documentclass you are using in the LaTeX source.
I don't understand where I can change it?

Thanks

--
Jan Buchal
Tel: +420242486008

* Re: No indentation for all paragraph
@ 2009-05-11 18:32       ` Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2009-05-11 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Buchal; +Cc: Bastien, Org-mode ml

Try

\setlength{\parindent}{0em}

There might be some more required. But this is all I do and it should be
enough for the `article' class.

Regards

   Sebastian

@ 2009-05-12  9:01         ` Jan Buchal
From: Jan Buchal @ 2009-05-12  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Rose; +Cc: Bastien, Org-mode ml

    SR> Try

    SR> \setlength{\parindent}{0em}

Yes, it works fine for PDf but if I want export the same file to HTML
then in HTML file is this latex command displayed. Is it possible say
that this line has not be exported to HTML?

--

@ 2009-05-12  9:32 Giovanni Ridolfi
From: Giovanni Ridolfi @ 2009-05-12  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Rose, Jan Buchal; +Cc: Bastien, Org-mode ml

> Sebastian Rose <sebastian_rose@gmx.de>
> writes:
>
>     SR> Try
>
>     SR> \setlength{\parindent}{0em}
>
> Yes, it works fine for PDf but if I want export the same
> file to HTML
> then in HTML file is this latex command displayed. Is it
> possible say
> that this line has not be exported to HTML?

what about

#+BEGIN_LaTeX
\setlength{\parindent}{0em}
#+END_LaTeX

Giovanni

* Re: No indentation for all paragraph
@ 2009-05-12 10:08 ` Jan Buchal
From: Jan Buchal @ 2009-05-12 10:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Giovanni Ridolfi; +Cc: Bastien, Org-mode ml

    >>     SR> Try
    >>
    >>     SR> \setlength{\parindent}{0em}
    >>
    >> Yes, it works fine for PDf but if I want export the same file to
    >> HTML then in HTML file is this latex command displayed. Is it
    >> possible say that this line has not be exported to HTML?

    GR> what about

    GR> #+BEGIN_LaTeX \setlength{\parindent}{0em} #+END_LaTeX

    GR> Giovanni
Yes, perfect. And if I want that clocking line will be displayed in HTML
or PDF exported file? For example:

* Summary of time

  CLOCK: [2009-05-11 Po 11:00]--[2009-05-11 Po 11:40] =>  0:40

Best

--

@ 2009-05-12 11:13   ` Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2009-05-12 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Buchal; +Cc: Bastien, Org-mode ml

>     >> >>>>> "SR" == Sebastian Rose <sebastian_rose@gmx.de> writes:
>     >>
>     >>     SR> Try
>     >>
>     >>     SR> \setlength{\parindent}{0em}
>     >>
>     >> Yes, it works fine for PDf but if I want export the same file to
>     >> HTML then in HTML file is this latex command displayed. Is it
>     >> possible say that this line has not be exported to HTML?
>
>     GR> what about
>
>     GR> #+BEGIN_LaTeX \setlength{\parindent}{0em} #+END_LaTeX
>
>     GR> Giovanni
> Yes, perfect. And if I want that clocking line will be displayed in HTML
> or PDF exported file? For example:
>
> * Summary of time
>
>   CLOCK: [2009-05-11 Po 11:00]--[2009-05-11 Po 11:40] =>  0:40
>

> Best

Do an

  M-x customize-variable RET org-export-with- TAB

to see all (global) options related to this topic.

You can set this in the #+OPTIONS: line per file (see
http://orgmode.org/manual/Export-options.html#Export-options):

Regards

   Sebastian

* Re: No indentation for all paragraph
@ 2009-05-12 11:22     ` Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2009-05-12 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Buchal; +Cc: Bastien, Org-mode ml

Forgot: just in case you're not aware of this:

Once you change something in the #+OPTIONS: line, stay there and pre
`C-c C-c' to make Org update the local settings.

Best

   Sebastian

@ 2009-05-12 11:34     ` Jan Buchal
From: Jan Buchal @ 2009-05-12 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Rose; +Cc: Bastien, Org-mode ml

[....]

    >> Yes, perfect. And if I want that clocking line will be displayed
    >> in HTML or PDF exported file? For example:
    >>
    >> * Summary of time
    >>
    >> CLOCK: [2009-05-11 Po 11:00]--[2009-05-11 Po 11:40] => 0:40

    SR> Do an

    SR> M-x customize-variable RET org-export-with- TAB

    SR> to see all (global) options related to this topic.

    SR> You can set this in the #+OPTIONS: line per file (see
    SR> http://orgmode.org/manual/Export-options.html#Export-options):

I added this line in my .org file but still in HTML and PDF CLOCK is not
dysplayed. What I make wrong?

In attached file is example of my .org file.

Thanks.

--

Jan Buchal
Tel: (00420) 24 24 86 008

[-- Attachment #2: example.org --]

#+TITLE: Zápis z teleporady 2009-05-11
#+AUTHOR: Jan Buchal
#+EMAIL: buchal@brailcom.org
#+LANGUAGE:  cs
#+BEGIN_LaTeX
\setlength{\parindent}{0em}
#+END_LaTeX

* Start and finisch <2009-05-11 Po>

  CLOCK: [2009-05-11 Po 11:00]--[2009-05-11 Po 11:40] =>  0:40

Some text.

* Re: No indentation for all paragraph
@ 2009-05-12 13:06       ` Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2009-05-12 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Buchal; +Cc: Bastien, Org-mode ml

Here it nearly works, when I set `org-clock-into-drawer' to `t' and
`org-export-with-drawers' to `All drawers'.
Or per file:

:LOGBOOK:
:END:

Hm - the time is still missing...

Is this a bug or did I miss something?

I didin't export with clocks for quite some time. But I know it worked
half a year ago....

Now I get things like this all over the place:

:LOGBOOK:
:END:
:PROPERTIES:
:Effort:   16:00
:END:

  Sebastian

@ 2009-05-12 13:13         ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-05-12 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Rose; +Cc: Bastien, Org-mode ml

Clock lines are always removed, never published.  The never
look nice when published.

I'd recommend using a clock table to capture the necessary stuff.

Is people insist, we can go back to have a variable to publish the
clock lines.

- Carsten

@ 2009-05-12 13:26           ` Jan Buchal
From: Jan Buchal @ 2009-05-12 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: Bastien, Org-mode ml

    CD> Clock lines are always removed, never published. The never look
    CD> nice when published.
:-)

    CD> I'd recommend using a clock table to capture the necessary
    CD> stuff.
Yes, it is possible but it seams too not nice :-) and more complicate.

    CD> Is people insist, we can go back to have a variable to publish
    CD> the clock lines.
I think if a choice exist is better then not.

Best

--

Jan Buchal
Tel: (00420) 24 24 86 008