Carsten, possibly the recent changes to org-mode for how external links are handled in the latex export (if I remember some of the messages flying by in the past week or so correctly) may have re-introduced a bug that existed a couple of months ago. Specifically, in some circumstances, the appearance of "[[" in a verbatim code segment is translated into \hyperref upon export to latex. See the attached org file which doesn't work properly for me. I'm using "Org-mode version 6.34trans (release_6.34c.37.g16f73)" on "GNU Emacs 23.1.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.18.2) of 2009-11-02 on raven, modified by Debian". thanks, eric