Tyler Smith writes: > Markus Heller writes: > >> I'm using org-mode version 6.34a on Windoze XP end emacs 23.1.1. >> >> In any agenda view, pressing s saves all org mode buffers and does not >> mark the item for bulk action. I went through my .emacs and couldn't >> find anything that looked like re-defining a key binding to configure >> this behaviour. >> >> How can I find out where this faulty behavior comes from? I don't get >> any error messages ... > > I think that's a bug in the documentation. `m' is the default key for > marking items for bulk action, hard-coded into org-agenda.el. The info > page lists s as the key for both `save all org buffers' and `mark for bulk > action'. Minor documentation fix. Thanks and Regards Noorul