Carsten et al., Okay, I've tried following the instructions for submitting patches. I've learned more git than I thought I needed the past few days... ;-) Anyway, I've uploaded my changes to git://github.com/ericsfraga/esf-org.git under branch "icalalarm" assuming I've done things correctly. Please do let me know if I should have done anything differently. The changes are to allow timed events exported with an alarm reminder if the variable org-icalendar-alarm-time is non-zero (defaults to 0 so that default behaviour remains as it was before). Thanks, eric