* [babel]: Broken Link in Babel Intro page?
@ 2010-12-02 22:03 Chris Malone
From: Chris Malone @ 2010-12-02 22:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

In the section entitled *Code Blocks in Babel* on the [[
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/intro.php][Worg Babel Intro
page]], it is listed that there are =header-arguments=, which can be added
to a src block to control its evaluation and output.  It then provides a
link to a [[http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/reference.php][HeaderArguments]]
page for more details, however this link appears to be broken -
I get a *404 Error* when trying to load the page.

Chris

* Re: [babel]: Broken Link in Babel Intro page?
@ 2010-12-05 14:46 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2010-12-05 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Malone; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the report.  The Babel pages on Worg need some maintenance
(any volunteers much appreciated).  The Org-mode manual has more
complete and up to date information, see [1] for working with code
blocks in general and [2] for header arguments specifically.

-- Eric

Chris Malone <chris.m.malone@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> In the section entitled *Code Blocks in Babel* on the [[
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/intro.php][Worg Babel Intro
> page]], it is listed that there are =header-arguments=, which can be added
> to a src block to control its evaluation and output.  It then provides a
> link to a
> [[http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/reference.php][HeaderArguments]]
> page for more details, however this link appears to be broken -
> I get a *404 Error* when trying to load the page.
>
> Chris

Footnotes:
[1]  http://orgmode.org/manual/Working-With-Source-Code.html

[2]  http://orgmode.org/manual/Header-arguments.html