Hi Christian, Many thanks for the feedback! At Sat, 18 Dec 2010 19:59:58 +0100, Christian Moe wrote: > > Hi, > > This sounds interesting! I'd like to try it out, but haven't quite got > it to work yet. > > When I turn on MozRepl in Firefox, turn on org-zotero-mode in Emacs, > and try `C-c z i', I get this error message: > > make client process failed: Connection refused, :name, MozRepl, > :buffer, *MozRepl*, :host, localhost, :service, 4242 > > However, MozRepl is running, and listening on port 4242. I've got an > up-to-date Firefox on an aging Mac. Any tips? Did you select “Start” from the Mozrepl submenu in the Tools menu? Can you telnet to port 4242 on localhost? > PS. There's a missing quote before load-path in the README > installation instructions, it should be: > > (add-to-list 'load-path "/path/to/zotero-plain/elisp/") > > It might be worth mentioning that one needs to install moz.el from the > MozRepl project; it's a separate step. Thanks, I’ve fixed the error & added info about moz.el. best, Erik