On Thu, Feb 10 2011, Tassilo Horn wrote: > I'm also using Emacs 24, and for me it doesn't work. Ok. Anyway I've just double checked, and it worst than that. Typing 'a' complete to 'aA' (instead of 'Anne ') and then does nothing since aA is not valid. I'm not sure completion-at-point-functions is correctly usable in this same dondition as message/bbdb completion was. The latter used to return a function which is marked as decouraged in `completion-at-point-functions' docstring. So org-contacts does not use it. OTOH, returning a (START END COLLECTION) triplet is not very usable since if you return a collection that start with a different character set than (buffer-substring start end), it does not work. (Cc'ing emacs-devel, in case someone has an advice on that.) -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info