At Mon, 31 Jan 2011 19:45:29 +0100, Bastien wrote: > > David Maus writes: > > > Attached patch factors out the link handling part of > > `org-export-as-html' in a separat function which takes the processed > > line and the exporting options as arguments and returns the possibly > > modified line. Having the link handling in a separate function makes > > it way easier to test this specific behaviour of export. > > Quite useful indeed -- I hope org-export-as-html looks a bit less > daunting now :) Indeed. I've also defined a factory function in test-org-html.el that can be used to define link export texts in a property list. Best, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de