* contrib/doc/fr-orgcard.tex
@ 2011-06-27  9:45 Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-06-27  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: Vincent-Xavier JUMEL, Thierry Stoehr

Dear all,

there is a new contrib/doc/ directory containing fr-refcard.tex, a
french version of the Org refcard.  This version compiles 90% fine, but
there may be some remaining formatting problems -- please report them
and propose patches, if possible.

Authors of this fr-orgcard.tex are Thierry Stoehr and Vincent-Xavier
Jumel*, who worked on this during the last french OrgCamp.  Thanks to
them!

If people want to provide another translation, please do.

Best,

* I may forget other contributors, please correct me.

--
 Bastien

* Re: contrib/doc/fr-orgcard.tex
@ 2011-06-27 10:41 ` Vincent-Xavier JUMEL
From: Vincent-Xavier JUMEL @ 2011-06-27 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Le 27 juin à 11:45 Bastien a écrit
> Dear all,
>
> there is a new contrib/doc/ directory containing fr-refcard.tex, a
> french version of the Org refcard.  This version compiles 90% fine, but
> there may be some remaining formatting problems -- please report them
> and propose patches, if possible.

I'll try to refine this in the summer time, since I'll be on vacation.

--
Vincent-Xavier JUMEL GPG Id: 0x2E14CE70 http://thetys-retz.net

Rejoignez les 5500 adhérents de l'April http://www.april.org/adherer
Parinux, logiciel libre à Paris : http://www.parinux.org