Torsten Wagner writes: > Hi > this is a follow up on a early post. > I try to get noweb working with ob-screen. > I wrote several code blocks and named them. I finished with a code block > which calls all other blocks using noweb notation adding to its header > :noweb yes. I execute this block by C-c C-c but the noweb reference get > not resolved. > In my understanding they should isn't it? Or do I mix tangling and > execution? In my understanding noweb should work for both cases isn't it? > The expansion should occur as part of executing the code block. For example notice the expansion of the sh code blocks in this example...