Hi, I just recently noticed the new web site, I think it looks great! However when the browser window is not very wide (>1000px) the elements overflow in an unappealing manner [1]. As an example of how the page looks in my browser see the attached [2], it's not egregious but it is less than ideal and gets worse as the screen gets narrower. Attached please find a patch to the orgweb repo which adds a couple of css @media queries to shrink images and remove wide margins on smaller screens. Additionally I'm attaching a patch which will ignore exported html files in this repo. As another minor note which is unfortunately beyond my web abilities to address, with very narrow screens the quote pop-up can make the "download and install" link unreachable. Thanks,