* [bug] COMMENT alone on heading ignored by new exporter
@ 2012-09-28 15:38 Eric Fraga
From: Eric Fraga @ 2012-09-28 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I often use COMMENT in headlines to block out text that I don't want
exported.  This works generally very well.  However, sometimes I comment
a headline that has no headline text, as in "* COMMENT" alone.  These
sections are ignored properly by the old exporter but not the new one.

This is a minor bug; all you have to do is add any text after the
COMMENT.  I thought it would be easy to figure out where this is going
wrong but I was unable to.  Sorry!

Example org and exported tex files attached.

Thanks,
eric

PS - I've been silent on this list for months now; it's annoying how
work can interfere with what I would rather be doing... :(

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.2.50.1 and Org release_7.9.1-225-ga5756f