Daimrod writes: > I would love to. I've made some changes to `org-contacts.el' and Joakim > has been very kind to test them, but there is still a lot of room for > improvements (and bugs). Thank you for taking care about org-contacts which makes me inspired to try using it for my Emacs-based contact manager. I don't like idea to keep contacts @Google and bbdb3 might not be as flexible as org-contacts. Sincerely, Gour -- It is far better to discharge one's prescribed duties, even though faultily, than another's duties perfectly. Destruction in the course of performing one's own duty is better than engaging in another's duties, for to follow another's path is dangerous.