Hi, I have been working on extending the KOMA letter support in Org. The backend is still rough and I would like to more stuff such as designing firstfood and firsthead with org elements (e.g. I use a tabularx for my firstfood with varioues stuff). I have changed the following objects: 1. Make keys sane; no reason why open pdf is O rather than o and why k is used in place of l (as in the tex exporter). 2. Added AFTER_CLOSING and AFTER_LETTER keywords for arbitrary code after \closing{.} and \end{letter}, respectively. a. A weird bug I don't understand is why I cannot have #+AFTER_CLOSING{\ps{ps:}} b. Would it be better to have a dedicated, say, PS and ENCL rather than the generic AFTER_CLOSING? 3. Added from-bank, invoice and other keywords like that. Still many to go, but some of them would probably need some thought. For instance firstfoot should work differently depending on whether it is given a NAMEd table or a string. Any though? I'm not a good programmer, so if someone could look through it, and say whether it's OK it'd be happy to work more on in and submit it a proper patch if deemed worthy. Also, if someone has thoughts on how to improve the letter experience that would be interesting to hear. I'd love to hear an explanation of point a. above. Further, perhaps we should remove all the silly defaults from the defcustoms in ox-koma-letter? –Rasmus -- . . . Stallman was indeed the tallest possible mountain and by standing on his shoulders you could see forever. . .