Viktor Rosenfeld writes: > Or 5, keep the change from SENDER to AUTHOR but revert the default > values to `org-koma-letter-*' variables. (Right now the AUTHOR and EMAIL > lines could be removed because they duplicate the derived latex > backend.) I once had a teacher who talked about the optimal degree of conservatism (as well speaking positively about being in the infamoues ivory tower). 5. is fine with me. So I guess the deal is 1. default value is the same as in ox-latex. 2. . . . but it's kept in a seperete variable ox-kl variable. > The default LaTeX exporter does not have LCO files. Sure you can simply > \input a latex file but there is no dedicated support for this in Org > mode, is there? only through #+LATEX: \input{.} I guess (or something similar). > I think that switching from SENDER to AUTHOR, keeping the > `org-koma-letter-{author,email}' variables in the KOMA backend, but > setting them per default to `user-full-name' and `user-mail-address', > would solve both your problems and let me keep LCO files. I would then > simply set these `org-koma-letter-*' variables to `nil' and document > this setup in the docstring. I'll see tomorrow if this is feasable. Does the attached patch work for you (also with ps tags?) –Rasmus -- Dung makes an excellent fertilizer