#+OPTIONS: latex:t Le jeu. 09 janv. 2014 à 12:41:48 , Bastien a envoyé ce message: > Joseph Vidal-Rosset writes: > >> My gnus works now. But I'm still using Gmail at the moment. > > As Nick wisely said: one thing at a time! > > The good new is that you'll get good support > for both Gnus and Org. Yes, you are right Bastien. Good news: I have finally the explanation of the "bug". Here is, and it could be a lesson for all Debian users. All the problems that I had theses times came from the same cause: I had decided to install some very useful packages not via Debian aptitude system, but via direct sources in /usr/local/ just in order to avoid boring and long re-installation of texlive-full for example. But it has certainly created some confusion, probably my .bashrc is not correctly written, I do not know. This morning I have removed and purge all what could be in relation with latex and re-installed bibtex2html, texlive, and so on. And now it works fine. Here is Peirce formula: $$ ((A \to B) \to A) \to A $$ End of this thread. I am going to open another one about Gnus - Org and $ \LaTeX $ Best wishes, Jo.