Hi, Bastien, Here is a recipe for what might be another manifestation of this bug. I'm using the maint branch: Org-mode version 8.2.6 (release_8.2.6-21-g3b9419 @ /src/org-mode/lisp/). Files `setup.el' and `test-case.org' are attached. The directory added to the load path in `setup.el' will probably need to be customized. Steps: 1. Run Emacs: `emacs -Q -l setup.el'. 2. Open the agenda: `M-x org-agenda RET a'. 3. Add a tag filter: `/ TAB foo RET'. 4. Move point to the agenda line containing the TODO item: `C-s TODO RET'. 5. Move point to the end of the line with `C-e'. It does apparently move to the end of the line. However, `C-x =' reports that it is in column 0. I expected it to be in column 108 or 109. 6. Try to move point to the beginning of the line with `C-a'. It appears to move one column to the left. I expected it to move to the left edge of the window. `C-x =' says it is in column 108. 7. Try again to move to the beginning of line with `C-a'. This works. 8. Clock in with `I'. Parts of the line change color but in column 0 `C-u C-x =' does not list any face. I expected the whole line to be highlighted with face `org-agenda-clocking'. 9. Now try to go to the item in the source Org file: `TAB'. I see this error: `Command not allowed in this line'. Best, Thomas