Matt Price writes: >> I guess it should, but I don't know the rational for the always-centering >> of headers. . . If we imposed that change headlines of tables with no >> instructions would no longer be centered as they default to the "left" >> class. This could be an issue if this is a good default style... >> > > Not use if this belongs in the same thread, but another potential issue > with the" left" and "right" classes is a namespace clash with external css > frameworks which use those classes to assign float values. I export to > WordPress using a zurb foundation based css framework, and my tables were > all messed up until I figured that out. I don't know what e.g. zurb foundation means, but perhaps something like the attached fixes your problem. It's probably a good idea not to use generic names like "left" as class names anyway. —Rasmus -- To err is human. To screw up 10⁶ times per second, you need a computer