From: Rasmus <rasmus@gmx.us>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: ox-md export title block
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 13:49:48 +0200	[thread overview]

Matt Price <moptop99@gmail.com> writes:

> OK, I've written a totally primitive ox-md-pandoc.e.  For now it's up on
> github, because it's veyr clumsy and doesn't support enough of the pandoc
> syntax.  I put it here:
>
> https://github.com/titaniumbones/org-md-pandoc
>
> I would love it if other people would help me improve it. I put a few ideas
> in the README.  Happy to add to contrib if/when people think it's good
> enough to be of general use.

If you want to eventually add it to Org, you should pay attention to
copyright assignment, or it may forever live in contrib, much like
ox-koma-letter.el (which is, I must say, extremely inconvenient, at least
for me).  If you care about this issue, perhaps you’ll want to check how
company-mode organizes itself on teh githubs.

Rasmus

--
Hvor meget poesi tror De kommer ud af et glas isvand?