* want a custom project-aware agenda-todo-view
@ 2016-02-08  5:50 Stefan Huchler
From: Stefan Huchler @ 2016-02-08  5:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

when I open agenda-view (list all todo entries) "t" I see all todo items
and in the first column the filename.

I would rather see the project the task belongs to,
sorry if I am ask thats maybe very simpel and I just dont find the right
varible/method to do so.

Like:

* Project
** Task 1
** Task 2

btw when I select in such views with 0 ALL I except see Tasks with TODO
and DONE state, I dont see the ones with DONE can I force to see them too?

* Re: want a custom project-aware agenda-todo-view
@ 2016-02-08  9:40 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2016-02-08  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Huchler; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Monday,  8 Feb 2016 at 06:50, Stefan Huchler wrote:
> when I open agenda-view (list all todo entries) "t" I see all todo items
> and in the first column the filename.
>
> I would rather see the project the task belongs to,
> sorry if I am ask thats maybe very simpel and I just dont find the right
> varible/method to do so.

Look at categories, section 10.4.1 of the info manual.  It should do
exactly what you want although you will need to add category definitions
to each project.
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.90.1, Org release_8.3.3-535-g7213aa