* sub-files in org-mode problems
@ 2017-02-07  9:56 Sharon Kimble
From: Sharon Kimble @ 2017-02-07  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode-email

I've now split my current working document up into four unequal parts
because although it was only 1.6mbs if I made virtually any mistake,
then emacs crashed! After it had crashed three times in very quick
succession I'd had enough and spilt it up.

And two things are causing problems.

- How can I have a file split into two parts where the first part starts
  with a chapter heading and then a minitoc, but the second part starts
  with a section heading. I wasn't able to get it to work so I had to
  create a new chapter heading which doesn't look right in the whole
  document. So how can I have the second part starting with a section
  heading please?

- I'm currently getting error reports like this "Warning (:warning):
  Bibtex-completion couldn't find entry with key "0340"." All my
  bibliographic references are numbered and it looks like the sub-file
  can't see or read the bibtex file, even though they're both in the
  same directory. So how can I stop these error reports happening at
  almost every key press please?

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian 8.6, fluxbox 1.3.5-2, emacs 25.1.1.1

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: sub-files in org-mode problems
@ 2017-02-08  8:36 ` Sharon Kimble
From: Sharon Kimble @ 2017-02-08  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)