I'm not sure if this is an org-mode problem or a general emacs one, so if its in the wrong place, sorry, and if you can tell me where it should be placed for a better result, then great. :) Anyway, I'm writing something that has interspersed things like <> or <<10-08-2018>> or <<2018-08-11>>, so there's no set pattern except they're all prefaced with <<, but how can I show these in possibly a Imenu menu to help in moving about in the document, please. Or is there some other simpler or easier way of getting these to show in a drop-down menu from the menubar please? Thanks Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk DrugFacts = https://www.drugfacts.org.uk Debian 9.4, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 25.3.3, org 9.1.13