Hi All, I’ve come across an issue with the `hanging' package we’re currently using for LaTeX exports — it also affects punctuation, and makes `,.'"`?!:;' active characters throughout the entire document. That means a LaTeX snippet like: ┌──── │ \(f'(x)\) └──── Will now fail to compile ☹. See for more information. Looking at , I think it might be possible to achieve the same effect just by using `\parshape'. This seems like a much safer approach if it could work, and I’m also a fan of one less package being needed. All the best, Timothy