Hi Omar, Thanks for the report, I’ve fixed this in b3ceafd0 :) Omar Antolín Camarena writes: > By default Org prompts you to make sure you really want to execute the code in > an elisp link; as the docstring for org-link-elisp-confirm-function says, just > think about a link like [Web Search]! > > But the formatting of the default confirmation message leaves something to be > desired. The function org-link–open-elisp which is in charge of confirming that > you want to execute the code does this: > > #+begin_src emacs-lisp > (funcall org-link-elisp-confirm-function > (format “Execute %S as Elisp? ” > (org-add-props path nil ’face ’org-warning))) > #+end_src emacs-lisp > > And the combination of capital %S with the propertized path produces confirmation prompts like the following: > > Execute #(“(describe-variable ‘org-capture-templates)” 0 42 (face org-warning)) as Elisp? > > Notice that instead of /being/ propertized with the org-warning face it shows a textual representation of the propertize string! > > I’d suggest fixing this by /not/ propertizing the link target. All the best, Timothy [Web Search]