* You can now support Org-mode through https://liberapay.com/org-mode/
@ 2022-09-17  8:32 Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2022-09-17  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,

We recently set up a Liberapay team for processing donations made to
Org-mode contributors:

https://liberapay.com/org-mode/

For now, the team is comprised of Ihor, Timothy (TEC) and me.

If you have a Liberapay account and are a maintainer of one of Org's
core file, please don't hesitate to join this team.

The team is also open to non-code contributors: e.g. people who spend
time answering questions on this list or enhancing Worg documentation,
all these efforts that make Org valuable to everyone.

New members are added if current members all agree on adding them.

Donations are equally shared among members -- for now this amount of
donations is 10€ per week, so don't be shy.

Thanks to Ihor for triggering this change. For more context about it,
see this thread: https://list.orgmode.org/87iloyyd1y.fsf@localhost/

--
 Bastien

* Re: You can now support Org-mode through https://liberapay.com/org-mode/
@ 2022-09-17 13:15 ` Jeremie Juste
From: Jeremie Juste @ 2022-09-17 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Many thanks for setting this up.  I'm happy and relieved that an
agreement has been reached to support contributors to org mode.
I'd like to imagine that this move is the first step to many further
improvements towards further and better financial support.

Best regards,
Jeremie

@ 2022-09-20 17:02 ` Cook, Malcolm
From: Cook, Malcolm @ 2022-09-20 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Thanks for all you do – donation forthcoming!

CAUTION: This email is from an External Source. Please use proper judgment and caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or responding to this email.

@ 2022-09-21  6:34   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2022-09-21  6:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cook, Malcolm; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

"Cook, Malcolm" <MEC@stowers.org> writes:

> Thanks for all you do – donation forthcoming!

Thanks!

I hope more Org contributors will join the Liberapay team.

--

@ 2022-09-23  7:40     ` Sébastien Rey-Coyrehourcq
From: Sébastien Rey-Coyrehourcq @ 2022-09-23  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien, Cook, Malcolm; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org