Hi Org ML folks, As you may have guessed, I’m currently tweaking the email setup I have for interacting with the Org ML, and the “testing” email is an accidental consequence of that. Clearly the “Automatically set `To:' on all emails to emacs-orgmode@gnu” hook has to go 😓. Hopefully this will be the last you (unintentionally, at least) hear about me tweaking my email setup. All the best, Timothy -- Timothy (`tecosaur'/`TEC'), Org mode contributor. Learn more about Org mode at . Support Org development at , or support my work at .