Hi Max, Just for reference, I (automatically) embed the `.tex' and `.org' source files in PDFs I produce. Max Nikulin writes: > It is unrelated to accessibility, but I have heard that OpenOffice may embed > original document into generated PDF to allow “edit PDF” feature. Instead of > attempting to map PDF content onto ODT structures it just extracts and opens for > edit document source. My curiosity has been never strong enough to find details > related to the implementation. All the best, Timothy