On Wed, 04 Aug 2010 06:26:19 +0200, Bastien wrote: > > Hi Ian, > > Ian Barton writes: > > > However, I think you may have to begin the long and > > tedious task of identifying all contributors to Worg and asking their > > permission. > > Yes I will. > > > If this isn't done we may end up with "Free" and "Non free" > > versions of Worg. > > I hope every contributor will be okay with the licensing scheme. > That's the purpose of me asking the community for feedback :) I've contributed only a little but I'm okay with this in any case!