Hi Ian, Ian Barton wrote: > Colour themes I have been able to find .el files for. > color-theme-colorful-obsolescence.el > color-theme-railscast.el > color-theme-tangotango.el > color-theme-zenburn.el > color-theme-sva.el Excellent initiative, to collect themes and update Worg! > However, color-theme-sva.el seems to have at least one syntax error, > so if Sebastien Vauban fixes it before I do, perhaps he could post > anlother version here. Here is my fully functional "release of the day". Please signal me any trouble. Best regards, Seb -- Sébastien Vauban