-- Jeff Kowalczyk writes: > With Org Mode git, when I use C-c C-x C-r inside an existing clocktable, Org > inserts a new clocktable at point. The previous behavior was to detect and > update the existing clocktable, which I presume is still the intended behavior. I think this happens because your clocktable is flush left and due to a patch by me that fixes the same bug for indented clocktables. :-P Mistakenly I required at least one whitespace character instead of allowing none also. Sorry for that, I missed it in my testing and thanks for reporting. The attached patch fixes the issue I believe.